Saturday, August 6, 2011

Praises!

This last week we learned a lot about doctrine. Doctrine is basically everything that we believe about the Bible. Surprisingly, it was very interesting and challenging. I was challenged by everything God was teaching me and showing me. But besides being challenged I was reminded of who God is. This reminder served as a great way for me to praise the Lord. So here are some of my praises:

                I am so thankful that we have a God who cannot be stolen!
                I am so thankful that we serve a God who hears us when we call!
                I am so glad that we serve a God who does not loose us or gets lost.
                I am so happy that we have a God who acts and fights on our behalf.
                I am blessed to praise a God that sacrificed it all for me.
                I am so encouraged to know that God is going before me and coming after
                me.
                I am appreciative to understand that God is perfect.
                I am speechless to the fact that God seeks me!
                I am in awe that after knowing all the sins of my life, He still wants me and
                loves me.
                I am thankful that my questions are not too much for God.
                I am so glad that I can praise Him.
                I am thankful to finally understand the power of prayer.
                I am filled the praise to know that God is love.
                I am so thankful that we can rest in Him.
                I am so glad to know that He takes care of our worries, fears, and anxieties.

Those were some of my praises to the Lord, but I would love to hear some praises from you. What are you thankful to God for? Tonight I am going to share my testimony with someone, please pray for boldness, guidance, and God’s words to fill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment