Thursday, July 14, 2011

My First Post

My name is Traci Edworthy. I am 23 years old, married to Stephen Edworthy, and preparing for a brand new chapter. My husband and I are moving across the ocean to Poland. We have been selected by the International Mission Board to become missionaries in Krakow Poland. In 10 days, we will make the move to Richmond for training and then eight weeks later depart to Poland. I have lived in the same house until college and have not lived more than 45 minutes from my family since. Moving is a foreign concept to say the least, but nonetheless we are embarking on an exciting adventure. This Monday, July 18 we will have been married two years. This process, this move, this lifestyle change has forced us to rely on God in new ways and to learn how to communicate with each other better. We are going to miss our family and friends so much! We love ya’ll! We really appreciate all you have done to help us. All the prayers, encouragement, and support has made this process a lot easier. Hopefully this blog will allow us to keep in touch with you and let you know the work God is doing in Krakow as well as in our lives. I hope you enjoy the blog!

2 comments:

  1. We love y'all so much! I am excited that you are going to have a blog so that I can learn about your experiences. I am so proud of y'all and your dedication to the Lord. We will be prayin' for you! Thanks for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Why in the world did you not tell me about this tonight! I'm so excited for you! It will be fun for me to read each day but think about the memories and this awesome journal that you can look back on! I love you and Stephen and look forward to spending some more time together real soon! I know this is going to be a EXCITING adventure for you two together! I can't wait to hear how God is going to use you both in Poland!!!

    ReplyDelete