Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Journey to Krakow Completed...

       We arrived safely in Krakow exactly when we thought we would. Our long flight over the Atlantic was amazing! We were able to watch some fun and interesting movies, like Fast Five, Midnight in Paris, Water for Elephants, and Kung Fu Panda 2. We were able to eat a great meal. Well Stephen did not eat his, but I ate all of mine and it was good. I had vegetarian pasta, which was noodles with a red sauce that had different veggies in it, salad, bread, and a piece of cake. It was very delicious. We were able to sleep a few hours due to complete exhaustion. When we arrived in Munich, we explored the airport some, had a wonderful breakfast of a muffin and a donut, and then waited for our next flight. This flight was actually more comfortable to me than the previous ones. I was able to sit by the window, which is my favorite, and Stephen was able to sit on the aisle. I slept for thirty amazing minutes and slept better than the Atlantic flight. When we arrived in Krakow, we were blessed to have all of our luggage, six large bags and two carry-ons, arrive as well. We walked through baggage claim and we were met by most of the team here. And it was so great to meet everyone! We then went straight to our apartment. And it is amazing!! We will place a video on our YouTube channel to show you everything. It has been so amazing being here in Krakow. The weather has been gorgeous! It has been sunny with a magnificent breeze and a little bit of warmth! The city is gorgeous! We have been able to take some trips to look around, get some ice cream, and just enjoy where we are.

We have been blessed. I know I am in the honeymoon stage of our adventure, because I love everything! I think everything is amazing!  And I am thrilled to be here!! But I also know that soon winter is coming and the honeymoon stage will probably end.  I am trying to enjoy every minute. Yesterday, we walked to a bakery to buy some bread and some pastries for breakfast. Yesterday, we went into “Old Town” and got some ice cream at a little shop, and Stephen got a Gofry, which is a waffle with whipped cream on top. This morning we had breakfast on our balcony.  Everything here is amazing! I feel so extremely blessed to be here. Our apartment is incredible! Today, we finished organizing and unpacking. We are much closer to feeling settled! I wish you all could be here and we could visit and share this with you. But I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos. Thank you for all of your prayers! Our journey here is just beginning so if you could pray for opportunities for us to meet our neighbors and people in the community that would be great. Thank you and praise God for His providence!!!    

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you are enjoying things! i love you buldee and miss you! i saw ava last night and she said "Daddy!" to adam and fell asleep on my lap. i love her so much. i love you my sweet bulds and I'll talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete